Friday, May 8, 2009

My Life!! =)


Hey Welcome to my blog! I have a pretty normal life.. i love to hang out with friends and just having fun times with people i love! Summer is my favorite season. Track is kool, but it is not fun all the time. I run middle distance. I have alot of animals.. and am pretty much an outside person, i do not like to stay inside all day that just is boring.
I cannot wait for SUMMER!! well thats about it...

6 comments:

  1. are u sure u have friends or do u just have pictures of people on ur camera because ur a stalker JkJk well i cant wait for summer either its going to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats was my totally sweet basement lol .... dont you just love the decorations!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. being outside is so fun! i would live outside if they would let me haha just kidding

    ReplyDelete